Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Long time, no post!

The blog got put on the back burner after some serious morning sickness last farm season. Earlier this season, our beautiful baby girl was born (June 2nd) and things were just too hectic to even get dinner on the table, let alone remember to take a photo and post about it. But, here I am again. I hope to resume my weekly posting for the remainder of the season, even if that seems like quite a daunting task.

In the meantime, here's some photos of things we've made that I didn't have time to blog about.

Delicious medium rare (oh how I missed that while pregnant!) burgers made with Thousand Hills ground beef.



Coconut Curry - One of our favorite curry recipes from All Recipes.




Rhubarb Galette - This one looked a little better than it tasted.






Friday Night Pizza: Golden Beets, Artichoke Hearts, Capers, Banana Peppers, Feta



Stuffed Figs - I wish I could eat this through the screen. I absolutely love figs.




Friday Night Pizza: Figs, Goat Cheese, Prosciutto, Arugula

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmm I'm drooling...and trying to decide what to make for dinner this evening with our CSA food!

    ReplyDelete