Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mascarpone Stuffed French Toast

I was in the mood for some serious breakfast. We had a container of mascarpone sitting in our fridge for way too long that needed to be used. I had originally bought the mascarpone to make tiramisu cookies but never got around to doing so.

Awhile back (years ago?), I made this mascarpone stuffed french toast (allrecipes.com) and it came to mind. This time I used canned peaches because it's nearly impossible to find good peaches right now. Other modifications included not stuffing the bread - we just cut pieces of french bread into 1/2" pieces and spooned the filling in between two pieces. I'll definitely skip the "stuffing" again but I'll use fresh peaches. Even Owen liked it!

Mascarpone Stuffed French Toast

No comments:

Post a Comment